Monday, May 25, 2015

Plexus Worldwide faces Legal Action

Plexus Worldwide is facing Legal Action, not by the ambassadors it has screwed over, or by the customers it has done wrong, but by past Plexus Worldwide "President", Alfred Pettersen!

Pettersen filed paperwork in the Maricopa court system on May 15, 2015.

Canadian born, Alfred John Pettersen, former Enrich distributor under Ken Pontious (Tarl Robinson's "step" dad)  and "TEAM Paragon",  and "co-founder" of Plexus Worldwide, has been absent from Plexus since his "leave" in 2014 where a company memo was sent claiming him to be taking time off to spend with his new wife. (Now soon to be ex-wife).

""As a stockholder in the company, you can be sure that Plexus will never be far from my mind." - Alfred Pettersen, Plexus Int'l President "" (dated June 2014)

In fact, just the opposite is true. 


During this "leave" Alfred Pettersen teamed up with Dennis Harris. Harris was dubbed the Plexus Medical Director. (his departure from Plexus Worldwide was very sudden and quiet). Harris is well known for the "Snore Formula".

Together with Mark Derr and Ronald General, they formed a company: GHPD LLP.  GHPD LLP has not made public any business ventures as of yet.

Alfred Pettersen has filed paperwork against Tarl Robinson, current Plexus CEO, shown below in the white shirt, beside his cousin and "Senior Marketing/Communications Manager" Chris Pike. Tarl Robinson was recently voted #1 in a Direct Selling "compliant" poll, not something to call mom, Shirley Pontious, and brag about!



Named in the Civil Court Case are Tarl Robinson, and the 5 differently named Plexus companies:


  1. Plexus Worldwide Inc 
  2. Plexus Worldwide LLC 
  3. Plexus Worldwide LLP
  4. Plexus Holdings Inc 
  5. Plexus Holdco LLP


Left to Right: Alec Clark, Tarl Robinson, Alfred Pettersen



How long has this bad blood existed between Tarl and Alfred? What role does Alec Clark have in this? Those 3 smiles are just saying "money, money and more money"

Not many have speculated about what is really going on here. Is this a Corporate take-down and what is his motivation behind it?   Is this part of the conspiracy to destroy Plexus Worldwide? Does Alfred Pettersen have his hand in the TruVision business?  or, perhaps as Plexus Slim Dave Brown has once said, "smoke and mirrors", is huge in this industry. Are these 3 wise men up to something else? After all, the FDA is still investigating the company, I'm sure that the FTC and other legal entities have been or will be involved in this investigation.


At this point in time all that is known is that papers have been filed. The content of those legal documents have not been publicly released.


20 comments:

  1. This is a bunch of bullshit! Probably by a vengful ex employees (that had the opportunity to take these distastful pics) or a company that is in direct competition. As you said at the end of this report, "all that is known is papers have been filed". Snoops reputation of putting out totally honest reports is not reliable. I dont believe it. Someone out there wants to see a company that is growing and succeeding go down the tubes. I have faith in the products and the people running the company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, right. It's always in "good taste" to take someone's college pics and post them during their professional life.

      Delete
    2. Hmmm. What type of normal person responds on a blog spot like that. Not a fanatic obviously

      Delete
  2. Total honest report.
    Search for it yourself and get back to us about your faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't buy it! There is a disgruntled employee that is not in the company anymore. She is in trouble in her head so she does what she can to "get back" at the company. It won't work though as this company is like any other great company with integrity... If they are being sued, nothing will come of it. They have huge backing from their Ambassadors and employees on the integrity of the company. This girl is just angry and hurt. Don't buy it folks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol so you must work for plexus? lets see, where should I start, reports show hair loss abdominal pain ect...... I DO NOT REPRESENT this company I sell cars for a living. so with that said this product is JUNK

      Delete
  4. Whatever u do.. Don't ask for a refund.. U will NEVER get it!!! They don't reply to emails .. They don't answer the phones .. This company is nothing but a scam!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's entirely false, but good try.

      Delete
  5. I hate to hear this, I have just started the bio cleanse and probio5 and the vitamins it has been a months I love them I feel so much better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbierey01, don't listen to the downers. I've never had issues with phone calls or emails, this is my 3rd year and love it.

      Delete
    2. Debbierey01, I agree with Luke Morell. Don't listen to the haters! I have not had any issues either with phone calls and I love my products I am taking.

      Delete
  6. Bullshit product, Bullshit company.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a relative who is a double diamond or sapphire ruby diamond some bs lIke that. She and her family actually intentionally ruined my 29 year marriage because they brainwashed my husband into supporting this bs product and wasting thousands of our hard earned money. They are scammers, liars, cheaters and will eventually be exposed for all the hurt they have put on people. Rot in hell, plexus, kH and JH in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are ingredients that are dangerous to long-term kidney function, not to mention are you going to spend more than $100 a month for the rest of your life for the "high" this product offers you. They are no better than drug peddlers and there is a reason there are "haters" out there. This company is a scam and when it all goes down, a lot of innocent people are going to be hurt and left holding the bag. If the product was so great, don't you think they'd be selling though legitimate channels so that they could make so much more money. If someone approaches you to try the "pink drink," run!

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are being sued in California Superior Court for LEAD being found in their products. This company is a scam...they are a pyramid scheme. Don't take my word for it...read the Court summons yourself: http://oag.ca.gov/system/files/prop65/complaints/2015-00285C4059.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  10. My wife got suckered in to selling this crap. Became a completely different person when she started drinking it every day. Then when I finally put my foot down and refused to spend $100-150 a month she stopped drinking it. She's finally almost back to normal. It really almost destroyed our marriage. Our friends were annoyed by all her posts. Her and I lost weight the old-fashioned way before she got in to it. She was encouraged to lie and say that she did it with Plexus. Her uplines wanted us to buy even more than what we were already ordering so she can hand out samples to strangers (basically more sales for them). All while they insisted when she signed up that it was as easy as just sharing a bunch of posts on your FB wall. And that the only thing we'd ever have to spend was the $35 annual sign-up fee. Then came the auto-ship thing and the required $100 PV each month. Then it became messaging her friends. Then mine. Once she exhausted both of those (I have about 1100 people on my FB, btw), they started encouraging her to add and message strangers on FB and start approaching people in public. My wife's upline hounded her for about 6-8 months before she finally gave in. This chick never even had any communication with my wife while they were in high school. Then she all of the sudden wants to be good friends. And it's all very cult-like. Every post is just all the other ambassadors commenting and praising the product like it's Jesus. I can't stand it and I'm glad that she's finally starting to come out of it before we waste anymore time or money on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is the latest news with Plexus?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was an ambassador for 2 years and used the products with no side affects, but it just got too expensive to use. My last order was Oct 2017 and they changed their website where you can no longer edit or remove your cc info. Usually they would send an email reminder about yearly fee (34.95) was coming due and give people the opportunity to renew or not. Not this year! They automatically deducted the fee at 1:07 AM on June 12th! I received the email from them thanking me for my order and I called their customer service immediately and also emailed them to refund and cancel my membership. While on the phone with the lady for customer support she asked me if I had received an email with a link to cancel. I had not and she said that she resent it while on the phone with me. I never received it! I logged onto my Plexus account to remove my credit card info and wasn't able to do anything. I looked through their website for answers and read several comments about the same issue I was having with automatic fee charged the same day and days prior. Probably about 25 people were complaining about being charged the 34.95 fee without consent. I called my bank to report it as fraud and it was posted back to my account. Then yesterday (7/10/18) I received an email from their (chargeback debt) stating that they were suspending my account (good!) and now charging me $25 for a chargeback. (haha..unreal!) The products didn't really do anything for me healthwise. Their customer service is ridiculous! There will eventually be enough people burned by this company that they will end up facing another class action lawsuit! When that happens, sign me up! RLN-Tulsa, OK

    ReplyDelete